On Thursday, November 12, 2015, Ledgent Technology & Engineering of Orange County will proudly sponsor a seminar entitled “Improving Morale in the Workplace.” The event is free of charge and open to the public, in partnership with Xleead Consulting.
The event will feature three esteemed panelists:
• Managing Partner, Xleead Consulting
• Topic: Why Morale Matters
• VP, Global Clinical Trial Management, Allergan, Inc.
•Topic: Building a culture of trust in the workplace
• CEO, Orange People
• Topic: People Empowerment in a High Growth Environment
• Thursday, November 12th
• Registration: 5:30-6:00PM
• Informal Mixer: 6:00-6:30PM
• Panel Discussion: 6:30-7:30PM
• Urban Workshop, 365-A Clinton St., Costa Mesa, CA
• Please arrive between 5:30-6:00PM to register in-person
For more information, please kindly contact Jen Lunde of Ledgent Technology & Engineering at (714) 940-5420 or visit the event website. We look forward to seeing you at the seminar!