Our Company Purpose is "To make life better for the people we serve." This extends beyond our profession and challenges us to make a difference in our community.
In 2016, Roth Staffing Companies is focusing on five initiatives to help make life better in our local communities.
- HEART HEALTH - Our partnership with the American Heart Association involves every coworker in every branch office nationwide
- 50,000 DOLLARS - Contributed by our local branches to support charities in their local community
- 10,000+ HOURS - Volunteered by Coworkers to help local non-profit organizations
- AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS - Our entire Roth Family actively works to spread awareness about important issues and motivate others to help.
- (Re)PURPOSE:FULL - Our internal green initiative holds us accountable to do small everyday things that will impact the world around us
Purpose:full is our charity program. We hope you will join us as we partner with local non-profits and community organizations that make a difference. Please visit www.purposefull2016.org to view updates on how you can be involved in this initiative with events and awareness campaigns.
Our organization was ranked sixth on Fortune's 50 Best Workplaces for Giving Back for its community giving initiatives. The 50 companies ranked were chosen from nearly 600 Great Place to Work-certified organizations, a best of the best selection. Ledgent Technology and its sister divisions were recognized for our company’s paid community service hours, donations, and dedication to helping others. This was our third recognition from Fortune in a single year.